No Products in the Cart
What are the major important factors that I should consider while deciding the type of mattress to use?
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Skyfoam. Therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Skyfoam may collect, how Skyfoam uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with your personal data, we usually use it only to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. We also use it to support our customer relationship with you:
1. We may store and process personal data and share it with our affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services.
2. We (Or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Skyfoam offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand your needs better.
3. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Skyfoam affiliates.
Skyfoam will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online, only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
1. Is required for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected.
2. Is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you.
3. Is required by law or competent governmental or judicial authorities.
4. Is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence.
5. Is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Skyfoam’s information technology systems.
Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer When you view one of our websites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your system, the next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Skyfoam websites contain links to other websites. Skyfoam is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.